Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Its Greek To Me Soup? Greek Style Egg Lemon Soup

I was at the local grocery store and came across this soup. I think it has a funny name; The Original Its Greek To Me. The soup flavor was interesting; Greek Style Egg Lemon Soup. 

The local grocery store was Market Basket. It seems each area has different local grocery stores and some that are more common. 

I found their web site but it comes up with a pharmacy site. Since the page shows one thing in a search but another when you click on it, I won't show the link.

There is a Facebook page for It's Greek To Me Foods.

I opened it up and poured it in a microwave safe container. I heated it in the microwave - per the instructions. 

Once I took it out of the microwave, I waited a little bit then consumed it. It was easy to heat up. I did not try the other methods of cooking it. It is just easier to put it in the microwave. 

I had it with some crackers. I tried it before adding crackers and after. It tasted pretty good. 

There was another flavor and I will be trying that out in the future. I like trying different things.






Me at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment