Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Asian Chicken Soup and fried chicken at Sylvan Street Grill in Amesbury MA

Before going to see Incredibles 2 at Cinema 95 / Visionmax, I had supper at Sylvan Street Grill. It is next door to the movie theater. The theater and the restaurant share the same parking area. It is a great way to have dinner and a movie without having to go very far.

The restaurant is a nice place. There is a lot of seating; some of which is on a patio (good for when the weather is nice out). The menu has nice variety of food items. There is also a nice bar there too. The have good specials.
I had the Asian chicken soup. It is the first time I heard of it. I did not know what to expect. It tasted a lot better than I expected. It did have an 'Asian' flavor to it. I think it was tasted really good. It was unique but in a good way. It came with oyster crackers. I ate them separately. They were prepackaged. They were okay. 


My brother had the BBQ ribs. He allowed me to try one of the ribs. It was pretty good. He said the meat just came off the bones / ribs. It came with Cole slaw. He said it was okay. He said he was not impressed with it. It came with french fries. There was a lot of fries. He liked them.

I had the fried chicken. It was really good. I just wish it had more gravy. It had a nice crunch to it. There was a little bit of bite to it. I liked the broccoli. It normally came with green beans but they exchanged it for broccoli. I think green beans are gross. The broccoli just needed a little bit of salt. The mashed potatoes was really good. It had the home made quality to them. A little salt is what it needed. 

195 Elm St
Salisbury MA 01952


The Incredible 2 movie was incredible. It was really good. This is not normally part of this blog but I thought I would mention it since it was part of the reason to go to the restaurant. 
I think it is a movie for all ages to enjoy.








This is when I had my beard. I will grow it again in the fall / winter. 


my art on different items for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment