Saturday, November 18, 2017

Wilbur's Down East French Toast and Orange Pineapple Muffin

I sometimes like to go to Wilbur's. It is near my doctors office. If I have to fast to get some blood work done, I go there to eat breakfast. I like the variety of specials that they have on their menu board. One could order from their menu. 
It is a small place. The entrance is just to the right of this photo.


Here is the down east French toast that I had. It had bacon on top of it. There was syrup to put on it but it tasted too good to put the syrup on it. It came with a small cup of butter. I used it on the toast. It was really delicious. It seems they used 'Texas toast' which is thick bread. It seemed to have a filling that I could not recognize but really enjoyed. 

Here is the orange pineapple muffin. It was toasted. I think it made it even better. It came with a small cup of butter. I put it on and it melted into the muffin. 

The dining area has a lot of tables to chose from. It is not a huge place but it does have that down home feel to it. It is not smug or arrogant. 

The staff are friendly. Every time I have been there, they have treated me well. 










No comments:

Post a Comment