Saturday, November 18, 2017

Seafood Lasagna at Century House in Peabody MA

I went with a friend to the Century House in Peabody MA. It is a nice place. It felt warm and comfortable. The staff was friendly and courteous. 

It was crowded when I was there. There is a lot of parking but it was not easy to get a parking space since it was almost filled to capacity. I dropped the person off at the door and found a spot farther away from the entrance. 

I like decor of the restaurant. It was very nice. It was very comfortable. The decor was not in excess in any way (at least the part of it that I saw). Next time I go there, I hope I can see a different part of the restaurant. 

It did not take long to get seated or get our menu's. Even though there was a crowd, seating was still available (or at least our timing was good - there was two of us).

Here is the seafood lasagna that I had. For some reason it only covers half the plate. It does not seem like a lot of food but it was enough for lunch. 

It was really delicious. The seafood did not overwhelm the dish. The lasagna was cooked just right. There was a lot of sauce but it did not overwhelm it. It did not have any fishy taste to it all. I would definitely consider getting it again the next time I am there. 

I did not photograph it but I also had a salad. The lettuce was crisp. The salad dressing was good. It was something that one would enjoy before a meal but won't fill you up to the point where one could not eat the main entree. 













No comments:

Post a Comment