Saturday, September 16, 2017

I have bought a couple of boxes of Barber Foods raw stuffed chicken breasts. It indicates that they are raw so one would know that it has to be cooked thoroughly. They have a variety of them available. 

It is the first time I have used a regular oven to bake something. In the past, I have used a toaster oven. It is good for baking but limited in size of what one can put into it. With the help of my sister who is a personal cook and uses this oven on a regular basis, I was able to figure it out but it was after I had baked the chicken breasts. The next time I do it, it will be better but this time it was only singed / crispy on the bottom. 

It is in the frozen section of the grocery store. I kept it frozen till I took it out to cook. I am not sure if one could allow it to thaw before cooking. 

I have tried Barber Foods chicken breasts in the past but have not tried this one. It is creme brie and apple stuffed chicken breasts. It came in two separate plastic bags. Of course one removes them from the bag before cooking; otherwise, one would get a heat shrunk plastic wrap to the breast that would probably taste funny.

It was not over done even some small parts were 'crispy'. I chopped up the two chicken breasts. Once chopped up, it does not seem like a lot. I think it could feed two skinny people (who normally don't eat a lot) or one normal size person (like me - actually I am bigger than normal size). I found it to be really good. I should have photographed it before cutting them up but it looked like it does on the package (sometimes it doesn't). 


I have another variety of the chicken breast. I will blog about it when I get it cooked. I will be cooking, eating and blogging about their other varieties (and most other things that I have eaten). My thinking is why just eat something and like it when one can eat something and blog on whether or not I like it or the experience of making it. There are a large variety of their stuffed chicken breasts. It will take awhile to try them all but I will give a good effort to do so.


a site on me - needs work but still good 
will be improved soon


TomLeeM - artist (sort of). 

No comments:

Post a Comment