Thursday, June 8, 2017

Lobster Macaroni and Cheese at Mr Mac's in Portsmouth NH

I had supper at Mr Mac's. It is located n Route 1 in Portsmouth NH. It is a nice restaurant with lots of seating area and friendly staff. It is easy to see from the road when travelling on Route 1. They have a big variety of macaroni and cheese. One can eat in or take it home.

Here is the outside of Mr. Mac's. There was ample parking area. 
Here is the lobster macaroni and cheese. The lobster meat was big pieces and not shredded parts. The seasoning made it taste great. I went with the medium size. It was big. I should have gone with the small size since it is enough for one person. The medium was very filling. I almost could not eat all of it. The cheese was just the right amount. It was not drowning in cheese like some places. One can see two slices of lemon on top. It was a nice garnish. It is on a wooden plate since the metal pot is really hot. There is a rubber sleeve on the handle in case one need to move it. 




my art store


my personal web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment