Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lamb Burger at South Street Diner in Boston MA

I had a late supper at the South Street Diner in Boston MA. It is a unique place. It looks like a diner car from a train. It stands out among the tall buildings that surround it. It is not a big place. The booths were comfortable. The service was friendly. They had an electronic music box with a phone app. They had a phone booth that they were using as cashier post. There was an old pay phone with what looks.


Here is the lamb burger that I ordered. It cam with French fries and a pickle. The lamb burger was really good. I chose the option of having cheese on it. The French fries was cooked right. I put ketchip on them but I usually eat them with mayonnaise. The pickle was nice. The pickle wasn't cold. There ware times it is not easy eating the pickle since it is too cold. 

My brother had the crab meat sandwich. He really enjoyed it. Unfortunately I did not take a photo of it. 

I did not order this - my brother did - but I did get to try it. It was delicious. It was different from other apple pies that I have had in the past. It came in this unique container. It had ice cream on it. My brother really enjoyed it. I was lucky to get a few bites of it.

Here is the outside of South Street Diner. It seems like an oasis among the tall buildings. 
Here is the inside. One can see where the food is cooked. 

The history of the South Street Diner is on the lower part of the menu page. I find it interesting. 



more than a big guy who eats a lot





No comments:

Post a Comment