Saturday, January 20, 2024

Breakfast Frittata? from Market Basket

I have found a couple of these at my local Market Basket which is in Newburyport MA. As one can see, it was a managers special / reduced to sell price. I am glad I bought them. 



This is the cover for the dish that I bought; a breakfast frittata.  Since it was at a really price (as shown in the photo), I bought two. I regret not getting the third one. 


Here it is as a whole. It looks really good. It comes with heating instructions; IIRC. It was heated in the microwave. 

We microwaved it and divided it in half. There was enough for the two of us; my brother and I. It was easy to cut in half. It was easy to eat. 


One can see the inside part. My brother describes it as similar to a quiche. I think that is a good description.  We both agree that it was really good. The next time I see it, I will definitely get more of them. It made breakfast easier. 









2024 / 01 / 20




 







No comments:

Post a Comment