Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Common Man Chips from the Grab and Go at the rest area.

 When I go to the Common Man at the route 104 rest area; Route 104 Diner, I try to get some of their chips. I believe they make it themselves. 

They come in small-ish bags. It has a small window to see what is inside. The bags are brown and have a special resealable metal piece at the top. One can enjoy them but not have to eat them all at once. This way they last longer; good since I don't get there that often. I am not sure if they have them at their other restaurants but I will check when I do. 

It is unfortunate that they don't have any Common Man restaurants in MA but I am glad I am close enough to NH so that isn't really a problem. The Common Man restaurant is worth the trip. I read that it isn't easy opening a restaurant in Massachusetts  (perhaps being a Democrat state makes it non-business supporter? - perhaps for a different kind of blog / post?).

This is the bag that the chips came in; grocery style bag. It has the outline of the state of New Hampshire. It has the different locations of the Common Man restaurants. It is a plastic bag but I might reuse it for other things. It looks nice. 

Here are the four bags that I bought. One can see it is paper bags with a small window to show what is inside. Two on the left are simply salted chips and the two on the right are uncommon barbecue chips. 

The simply salted chips were not too salty. They were not greasy either. I have found some chips to be greasy and would show it when placed in paper bags. This was delicious. 

The uncommon barbecue chips were really good. The flavor was not overwhelming but just the right amount of flavoring; in my opinion. It wasn't too salty. It had - in my opinion - the right balance of flavor and chips. 

I have enjoyed them in the past and will enjoy them in the future. It is something that I think everyone can enjoy.


 



Thomas Lee Mullins

 

No comments:

Post a Comment