Thursday, December 27, 2018

Good Pizza But Has No Bite Despite Having Jalapenos On It!

There is a pizza place in Newburyport MA - downtown area - that has great pizza. It is the Anchor Stone Deck Pizza place. It is not a big place. They don't have a lot of seats but they do have stairs that lead up to a second floor with more seating. One can watch them make the pizza. One can eat in or take out. I believe they also deliver it. 

It is one of a handful of good pizza places in Newburyport MA. I have tried most of the pizza places. There is one or two that I have not tried, yet. 



This is the pizza I ordered that was supposed to have jalapeno's on it. I guess it was the kind that can be tolerated by those who live in the area; long time residents. I ate both of them but did not get any kind of bite that one normally get when one eats jalapeno's.  This is not to say it tasted bad. It was really good.  I was hoping for some bite with that flavor. I saw that it had jalapenos on it. One can see the green parts on the pizza above. 

They have a few pizza's already made. I chose a couple - last two pieces {big pieces as one can see in the photo) that was of the jalapeno pizza. One can also have it made to ones liking. 










TomLeeM


(no personal website yet but I am working on it, the one I had needed a lot of work). 




No comments:

Post a Comment