Monday, October 14, 2024

Pizza at Crush Pizza in Quincy MA

 My brother and I was in Quincy MA to visit the Adams National Park. While we were there, we had lunch at Crush Pizza. It is a small place not far from the Adams National Park visitor center. The below is what we had there.


Crush Pizza. It is not a big place but it was cozy and comfortable. The people working there was really nice. The prices were on the board at the back. One can see them make the pizza. 


One can see the area where they cooked and the menu board. The seating area was simple yet cozy and comfortable. It was really nice there.

Here is the table we sat at. It is a nice wooden table that is just big enough for 4 people to sit comfortably at. One can see the pizzas that we ordered. 

Here is the pizza that I ordered. It is a cheese pizza with anchovies. It was really good. I have had many pizzas over there years and this is one of the best I have ever had. The anchovies taste was good but not overwhelming. The cheese was really good. I got the individual size. It was just big enough for me; which is good since I didn't want to share it. 




2024 / 10 / 14







No comments:

Post a Comment