Monday, September 30, 2024

Food I Ate At The Deerfield Fair

 I found a few places - among the many places that had food for sale - at the Deerfield Fair (147th year of operation). 


I had some turkey balls - turkey stuffed with turkey and stuffing. It was really good. It came with a side of cranberry sauce. It had turkey gravy on it. It wasn't much but it was very good.


This is the corn dogs that I bought - at the same place as the turkey balls - and got three of them. It was really good but a little on the small size. Getting three of them made up for the smaller size. 
This is one of two orders of steamed clams that ordered and shared with my brother. The price was $15 for a pound of them. We ordered two of them. The butter sauce was really good. Perhaps a bad thing but I drank the leftover melted butter. It had some of the flavor of the steamers mixed in with it (we dipped the steamers into the melted butter). 

What I didn't take a photo of was the diet Cokes and diet Pepsi's that we bought. It was 3 to 4 dollars for a 20 ounce bottle. I guess that prices are little higher than other places? The whole 'captive audience' type of thing? They were both good since it was a warm day that we went. 

There was a huge amount of people there. It wasn't easy getting around at the fair. There was rides and animals and shows at the fair. It was a lot of fun and a lot of walking (I walked more in one day than I normally do in a week). 







    TomLeeM



2024 / 09 / 30






No comments:

Post a Comment