Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Butter Grits and Cheese Grits - by Quaker

 I like grits. I have tried then at a restaurant and realized that they taste really good. It is not easy to find at grocery stores; at least not in the flavors that are shown on the website of Quaker. Grocery stores usually have the instant (packets) or a canister of it. 


However, I did find a grocery store that not only have the regular but also the cheese flavor and the butter flavor. They came in packets/ instant grits. It was easy to make. I think they taste pretty good. It was a big box of each flavor. It will be awhile before I eat them all.


The downside is I have not found any other flavors (besides original in most stores and the cheese / butter) in other grocery stores. Fortunately, One can order the other flavors at their site. I believe they have a multi-flavor box there too. I will - eventually - order the multi-flavor box. 


Quaker grits site

Here is the butter flavored grits. As one can see, I added a fried egg on top if it. I think it tastes great this way. I added a little bit of salt and a little bit of butter. 

Here is the cheese flavored grits. As one can see, I added a fried egg on top of it. I also added a little bit of salt and a little bit of butter. I think it tastes great this way. 





2024 / 10 / 16





No comments:

Post a Comment