Monday, October 14, 2024

Breakfast at Panera's? Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwich

 There are times that I go out early and don't eat breakfast at home. One of the places that I like to get breakfast is at Panera Bread. I was on my way to see a national park. 


The Panera Bread near me is on Story Ave in Newburyport MA. It is a cozy warm place that has comfortable seating. This time I had breakfast there but not traditionally breakfast items.


This time I ordered the grilled cheese sandwich. It was warm and crunchy and really good with the tomato soup that I ordered. It wasn't too big, it was just right for me. 

I ordered the tomato soup as part of my breakfast. It was really good. It wasn't too hot. It was just the right amount of soup for me. It was even better when I dipped my grilled cheese sandwich into it. I got it with a part of a bread (French bread that I forgot the name of). It had a great center for dipping into the soup but the outside was a little hard for me. 


the link above links to my homepage that has links to my other blogs
and to my online store (work in progress - Café Press). 


2024 / 10 / 14 








No comments:

Post a Comment