Monday, October 14, 2024

Meal Deal at McDonald's?

I was doing errands and this was an excuse to get to McDonald's to get a Happy Meal with the Crocs toy. When I got there, they were out of Crocs toys so I tried their Meal Deal. This is what I got. 

I think I got a lot of food for what I paid. I paid about 12 dollars. The photos show what I got for that amount. Perhaps they are getting back to being affordable? Perhaps the way they did it was to make smaller amounts / smaller burgers? I am okay with that since I am not able to eat as much as I used and I don't really want to since I want to lose some weight. I might have overdone it this time but still not too much. It was quite filling. 

Here is all that I got for a little over 12 dollars. I got a meal deal that included a chicken sandwich, fries, a soda and McNuggets. I also got a separate order of McNuggets since I really like that. I included a double cheeseburger since it was a really good deal. It included two dipping sauces; one sweet and sour and the other being honey mustard.
Here are the same items but opened to reveal what was in the boxes and wraps. It was really good and it was filling. Perhaps I shouldn't have ordered so much or have shared it but I was really hungry and it looked really good. I think I got a really good deal on them. 

I am still hoping to find a McDonald's that has the Crocs toys in their Happy Meals. If not, the Meals Deals is - in my opinion - a good deal. I read that it might not be around for long but I hope they keep it. I think it would increase their business. 


a shameless self promotion of my personal website and the blogs that are 
connected there with a link to my online shop at Café Press.

2024 / 10 / 14


my personal logo that I created for fun. my stylized initials. 









No comments:

Post a Comment