Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Burgers at Chili's

 My brother and I had a (little bit of a late) lunch at Chili's. I am glad we went there. We had gone there before but it has been awhile since we had gone (different times for each of us). We went to the one in Seabrook NH. There was no wait and the seats were comfortable. The staff was polite and professional. 

My brother and I shared an appetizer sampler. I think it was the triple dipper. One was a southwestern egg roll, another was the fried mozzarella, and the third was a fried chicken.  We got to chose which three appetizers to try with it. It came with three different dips (I think there was a fourth one but it doesn't show in the photo). 
My brother got the smash burger and fries. He really enjoyed it. After eating some of the appetizer, he was not able to eat all of the fries. I am glad we were able to take them home. It would have been a shame to waste such tasty fries. 
Aft
I got the brisket burger with a side order of fries. I thought was really good. It had lots of flavor and the cheese was good with it. The fries was seasoned quite well. It would have been an insult - in my opinion - to add ketchup to it.

Neither of us could finish the fries since the appetizer and burgers really filled us up. We were really glad they gave us a container to take home the leftovers. 

We had a few cups of Diet Coke. It was ice cold and it was really good. It really hit the spot. Some restaurants the diet Coke tastes different but this didn't taste odd at all. It was really good and really refreshing. The staff really kept it coming. 

The service was really good. I like to leave a good tip when the service was really good and I left a good tip. 




2024 / 05 / 07









No comments:

Post a Comment