Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Eggs Benedict and Gritts at Hebert's

 On May 4th of 2024, the men of Calvary Baptist Church at their Men's Breakfast at Hebert's. It is done on the 1st Saturday of the month.

        I had the eggs Benedict with a side of home fries. It was cooked quite well. There was enough sauce to eat with the home fries. The eggs were cooked very well, soft with a runny yolk. The home fries was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I think they do it very well.
        I also ordered the grits. I think they cook it better than what I make at home (usually make it in the microwave which is probably why mine isn't as good as theirs). I added a little bit of salt and some butter (they gave little tubs of butter - as shown in the photo). 

        I think the price is very reasonable. I think it is why we like going there for breakfast. I also think another reason is that the service is very good there. I like to leave them a nice tip when I pay my bill. I think they deserve it. 




 



No comments:

Post a Comment