Friday, September 20, 2024

Corned Beef Hash with Fried Eggs and Cheese.

 


I like to cook up a can of corn beef hash. I think it is really good. I spray my cast iron frying pan with a cooking spray so it won't stick. I put the a can of corn beef hash and fry it up so parts of it is brown and cooked. I try to not overcook it. Once heated and cooked through, I put that on a plate.

I add some shredded cheese to it. I get it pre-shredded in bags. they sell a variety of flavors. I used the one that is cheddar blend. I don't cook it but add it to the top of the cooked corn beef hash on the plate. 

I then cook up three eggs (or two if I don't want three). I cook them over easy. I like the yolks to be runny. I spray the pan so it won't stick to it and I try to not get them too cooked / burnt. I then add them to the cheese and hash already on the plate. 

The heat from the hash and the eggs melts the cheese. I add some ketchup to the top of it. I like it with ketchup. 

This is just one of the things I like to make for breakfast. There are times I don't know what I will have until I start cooking / looking around for things to cook and eat. 

 

2024 / 09 / 20





No comments:

Post a Comment